- SAFETY & MILITARY SERVICES COUNSEL
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- THREAT ASSESSMENT & SECURITY REVIEWS
- PUBLIC SPEAKING
SAFETY & MILITARY SERVICES COUNSEL
Doc Ross is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. He provides ‘pastoral counseling’ which means, first, that what he provides is biblically based counsel. Second, not being a ‘state licensed counselor’ his fees are not generally accepted for insurance purposes. If you desire biblical counsel but payment requires use of insurance, please check with your insurance company first. What fees Doc sets up are based on time spent in preparation, individual and couples counseling or group consulting. However, fee payment is not a pre-requisite for receiving assistance.
Dr. Riggs is available to assist any police, fire, EMS, first responder organization or departments, military veterans groups or others. Chaplain services for a special event, consulting for de-briefing following a major disruptive event and individual counsel. Such services are usually only underwritten by a request to cover Doc’s expenses.
Dr. Riggs has the experience to provide comprehensive and strategic options for organizations going through major change and focusing on solutions for serious challenges.
- 40+ years experience in the public sector
- 16 years in executive and staff level management and supervision
- Master of Public Administration degree
- Graduate of the FBI National Academy
- Certified Law Enforcement Executive
- Vice-president/chairman of the board for a 501c3 organization to assist first responders, veterans and their families
- Successful small business owner
- Police chief
- Interim Fire Chief
- Board member for 501c3
- Supervisory board for multi-jurisdictional drug task force
THREAT ASSESSMENT & SECURITY REVIEWS
Over 14 years leading a security company
16 years working in hostile environments providing security consulting to mission team
US Air Force security specialist – 12 years USAFR
Author of articles and a book on security within the U.S.
Member of a US based terrorism task force intelligence review
As an instructor, a pastor and an invited guest speaker at an Ohio Attorney General’s Conference and at an international security convention, Dr. Riggs understands the need to grab an audience’s attention, keep their interest and help them walk away with what they came to the presentation needing.